To maintain the appearance and prolong life of shoes, we offer the following advice:
- Treat new shoes before use to protect them against moisture and dirt.
- Use a shoe care spray to protect against dirt, moisture, fading and dehydration. Basic rule is worn 7 times and spray 1 time.
- Try not to wear the same shoes every day, this gives shoes the opportunity "to breath."
- Do not wash shoes in the washing machine, this causes fading and can dissolve the glue.
- Carefully close zips, sticking can be prevented by priming the zipper with zip lubricant
- With Velcro you can remove dirt and fuzzballs by brushing out, velcro can also be replaced by a shoe repairist